Thursday, August 13, 2009

Not Lost, Just Gone

It´s been a while since I posted. We have I been? I don´t know if there are any die hard readers out there, but sorry for causing you undue strife and anxiety.

We´re in language study right now and have been for the last week. We rode on a night bus to somewhere we´ve never been to, we arrived to stay with a family that we have never met, and have been totally saturated in Spanish.

Except to say that I´ve never experience such a dry climate, and applied so much lotion to my kids chapped faces, the rest of the stories will have to wait until we arrive home. If you sit too long in the internet cafe here without moving, your hands start to ache with the cold.

We´ll return back to our hot and humid home soon enough. And then the stories, they will flow.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you aren't lost! Hope to hear the flow of stories soon! It doesn't sound like oodles of fun, but I'm sure it will be great for your vocabulary!
Kristal

Roo said...

oh good. :) xo