Monday, November 8, 2010

Summer Vacation is Official

Here is a slideshow of pictures from Joel and Kezia's last days at school. They love posing with their teachers, and then giving the picture to their teacher as a memory of them. One of Joel's teachers got teary eyed she was so touched.

And then of course, all the shots with their best friends. The kids both had an awesome year. We are so blessed with the quality of education here and the learning environment that our kids get to be in. I get goosebumps thinking how much my kids love school.

Stay tuned, I will post a video and more pictures of their closing program....planets, make-up, dinosaurs and flashlights. Any guesses to the theme?


1 comment:

Arelis said...

Your kids seem so much more grown up than the last time I saw them in July (especially Joel)! Thats child development for you!
Anyway, that is so great that they love school and they both have so many great relationships :) I hope they have an awesome break!