Saturday, December 31, 2016

After a long absence.....

It's been over a year since I've blogged and 2016 has been quite the year. I don't know why I stopped writing here; maybe because life got complicated and it's hard to take time to do some things. Maybe I wasn't sure how to articulate the journey I'm on, and frankly online isn't the place to let it all out!

But I have been aware of my absence and I have missed blogging here. I'm also working on a little online project, which also has been neglected for 13 months. But I think it's a good thing to start back and so I'll post a little update of each of the months of 2016 to catch you up. Plus, it will be a fun way to look back on the year and write about it, without having been in the midst of it all.

2016 really has been something else and I'm looking forward to sharing with you all about it......

No comments: