Sunday, January 18, 2009

'gain is right.....

On Friday, I was having a little chuckle as I read Andrea's blog. Her youngest daughter got into diaper cream in the worst way. I was wondering if her littlest and Asha had been skyping or something, scheming how they could make messes. I laughed about the mess of diaper cream and thought, "Sure, we've had our clean ups with paint, ink, markers, but none of my kids have ever done that!". Hah, famous last words......




I mean, really, she did warn me. She did say "again?", when I was cleaning her up the last time. It's just that I took it as a question, and she obviously meant it as a statement. Thankfully, I don't think she said anything this time when I was washing off the diaper cream....

4 comments:

andrea said...

wow! those lil stinkers! partners in crime that's for sure! mine just gives the poker faced look...yours smiles! seriously, she is refusing to learn 'no' and either I'm way too forgetful to put it away or those lil fingers can reach higher than I thought!
huggies diaper wipes work great for the skin, but the clothes, furniture and carpet...still haven't found a great cleaner!

Megan said...

Ok, I know I'm like a broken record, but Asha just keeps getting cuter! I ache every time I see that big smile, wishing I could pinch those cheeks.

When I was about ten, Bryce and Erin got into some baby powder and their room was coated from ceiling to floor. All of their toys, furniture, clothes...The image I have from that day is my sister with tears streaming down her pale, dusty face as she sobs at the injustice of it all.

It was nice to see a happy face in the midst of the mess (for me, I know, perhaps not as much for you).

Megan

Louise said...

Oh man that is just too funny...okay not for you having to try and wash her off....
CUTE!

Andrea said...

YOU'RE KIDDIING!!! How funny! (well...funny for ME anyway...!)