Yesterday was a gorgeous day...hot and sunny and perfect for a birthday pool party. The Longeneckers and us decided to have a joint party for our boys. Joel turned 6 on Feb. 24, Jesse 3 on the 26th, and Nathan is 7 today. We invited the Schroeders and the Flores too to spend the day with us. It was a great time had by all, as you can tell by the pictures.


3 comments:
what a beautiful world you live in.
how seriously fun is that! sunshine, greenery and splashing in the water and for a birthday celebration...sounds like the perfect day! great times! great memories!
Fun times! Oh how I crave sunshine and warmth! Grass and pools and shorts and tank tops. I am a teeny bit envious, Kathy :) The kids are getting SO big. I remember swimming with them at our apartment. Asha was still far too small to get in the water. Now she's wearing a little bikini! Cuties. Give them all noogies from Auntie Laura :)
Post a Comment