God has been so faithful and it's so great to be able to 'see' and 'hear' you again! It's been so long Kathy. God continues to refine you and take you on some awesome journeys. Your kids are SO beautiful and you and Carl is so inspiring and encouraging. Love to read your blog - thank you so much for writing as faithfully as you do! I know it takes a lot of effort and I'm just glad for the connection! Praying for you as you continue to "Change" and become closer to Christ in the process!
I loved your vlog! It's so good to see you and hear how God has been working in your life! So much has been going on...I'm so proud of all you've been able to do! Watching this felt like you were right here in my living room! I miss you and I'm praying for you and your family! May you feel God's love as you desire to serve Him where you are! (((HUGS)))
So good to 'see' and 'hear' you...it was almost like visiting face to face! Actually, I think it made the year seem short and that we saw you just yesterday! All the best as you continue to serve.
5 comments:
God has been so faithful and it's so great to be able to 'see' and 'hear' you again! It's been so long Kathy. God continues to refine you and take you on some awesome journeys. Your kids are SO beautiful and you and Carl is so inspiring and encouraging. Love to read your blog - thank you so much for writing as faithfully as you do! I know it takes a lot of effort and I'm just glad for the connection! Praying for you as you continue to "Change" and become closer to Christ in the process!
I loved your vlog! It's so good to see you and hear how God has been working in your life! So much has been going on...I'm so proud of all you've been able to do! Watching this felt like you were right here in my living room! I miss you and I'm praying for you and your family! May you feel God's love as you desire to serve Him where you are!
(((HUGS)))
you have a lisp in this video. is that part of the change you shpeak of, or ish that jusht the video?
longer hair. You decided to keep it?
I think you'll have to do one of these video thingys again soon. You are a born public speaker.
love you. Give all those tall, bilingual children hugs from me. Oh, and the balding guy. ;)
So good to 'see' and 'hear' you...it was almost like visiting face to face! Actually, I think it made the year seem short and that we saw you just yesterday! All the best as you continue to serve.
so good to see and hear you in this video...but yet it makes me miss you even more. :(
no kidding the theme is CHANGE. holy smokes, girl -- you amaze me!!
Post a Comment