Monday, September 21, 2009

Joel's New Look

I said just smile and show me your crooked, loose tooth. Joel heard, Be a weirdo. Well, these kinds of pictures come in handy at grad parties or wedding receptions.





He told me that if I wanted, we could just do this "tooth fairy" thing and I could put the money under the pillow. Or we could just hand him the money right now. Well, we opted for the pillow thing just for the fun of it.



The new smile also has a new hair cut. Joel's ready for the uber heat now.

7 comments:

Laura Thiessen said...

I love that he's a wierdo.

Andrea said...

Ha ha..."or just give me the money right now." What a kook!!

Plett Family said...

that looks familiar. Macy's teeth are falling out all over the place. I told her soon she'll only be able to eat soup and ice cream. It started by one being knocked out from a crash on her bike (along with a broken collarbone=( ). I'll try to post some pics on Facebook.

Plett Family said...

that looks familiar. Macy's teeth are falling out all over the place. I told her soon she'll only be able to eat soup and ice cream. It started by one being knocked out from a crash on her bike (along with a broken collarbone=( ). I'll try to post some pics on Facebook.

Roo said...

ok....he is the CUTEST EVER!! what a great smile. i especially love that first photo. :)

andrea said...

oh, his smile is contagious. great hair cut too!!! he reminds me of someone I once lived with!

Roo said...

hi kathy...to answer your question on my blog about the quotes...sometimes i just stumble upon them (im a bit of a quote addict hehehe) and sometimes if i see a word or emotion in a photo...i google the word with "quote" beside it and find a golden quotation. xoxox