Over Carnaval weekend, we had the pleasure of having Sandi and Paul come for a few days. Sandi and Carl and I went to college together and Sandi was my roommate when we were in university. And Asha and I flew from Fresno to Winnipeg to attend Paul and Sandi's wedding. We go way back.
They arrived on Sunday morning and we chanced a quick walk to the plaza and market before all the party goers arrived. We only got squirted with a bit of diluted paint and foam (that's Carnaval here.....). Carl took them around on Monday in the old MCC truck to different sites around the city. Other than that, we visited and ate together for the 3 days they were with us. It was such a nice treat.
On that Tuesday they left to continue their 3 month backpacking trip around South America. We were so thrilled they stopped in and saw us!
2 comments:
I love those pictures! I drove past Georgetown the other day...my mind was flooded with so many amazing memories.
What a special time together! Looks like you all had a blast!
I'm jealous.
I should be in that green shirt.
Post a Comment