To make 18 weeks memorable, baby started to make their presence known by giving me a little kick. This week, the teachers told me it was a boy because of my butt, but the manicurists said it was for sure a girl since she could feel the curve of my waist. Let the guessing games begin!
7 comments:
I'm so glad someone else also posts photos of their growing bump...you look beautiful!
Oh yeah, I can totally tell by your butt that you're having a boy. *snicker* I bet Joel wouldn't mind a brother :) Hope you're feeling better!
you are just looking stunning sweetie! that's a precious time. are you feeling less tired these days and less sick?
18 weeks already....wow!
you look BEAUTIFUL, squash!!
By the way, I was thinking about my comment, and hoped you knew I was being sarcastic about the butt thing. You do look beautiful, and that didn't really come through in my joking-ness.
O Curls don't you worry. I laughed out loud at your comment! Thanks for leaving it and I love your humour!
you are SO pretty! beautiful! blessings on that baby bump!
Post a Comment