This month, Carl felt the baby move and we discussed baby names. Doesn't seem to be any that feel right, maybe we'll just have to wait until little one shows up; we'll look them in the face and they will be a __________ forevermore. But feel free to forward your name suggestions. Joel said he thought HeyListen! or Oye! if we wanted Spanish, could be unique and very useful, so we're looking to broaden our pool of resources.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
22 Weeks
No ultrasound this month, the Dr. is waiting until week 28 to see the position of the placenta. This is causing quite a lot of angst amongst anyone who knows me, as it is very important to know the sex of the baby by now. The majority of the people say Varon, because my stomach is pointy (but I thought my butt gave it away?). I don't argue, even though my stomach was pointy the last two times. What do I know? I had dreams about Joel being a girl, was utterly convinced that Kezia was a boy and that Asha, even though I was wrong the last two times, was for sure going to be a boy. This time? I have dreams of a little girl and then cry when I think about my newborn son. Must be the nachos.....
This month, Carl felt the baby move and we discussed baby names. Doesn't seem to be any that feel right, maybe we'll just have to wait until little one shows up; we'll look them in the face and they will be a __________ forevermore. But feel free to forward your name suggestions. Joel said he thought HeyListen! or Oye! if we wanted Spanish, could be unique and very useful, so we're looking to broaden our pool of resources.
This month, Carl felt the baby move and we discussed baby names. Doesn't seem to be any that feel right, maybe we'll just have to wait until little one shows up; we'll look them in the face and they will be a __________ forevermore. But feel free to forward your name suggestions. Joel said he thought HeyListen! or Oye! if we wanted Spanish, could be unique and very useful, so we're looking to broaden our pool of resources.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my lands...waiting til 28 weeks! I'd go mad! You do look marvelous though, and sending love and thoughts your way :)
you are sooo beautiful. ....looking at this photo is giving me serious baby fever too!! ...new life, nothin like it, heh?
oh...and BTW...SERIOUSLY FIRED UP!!! THANK YOU WITH ALL MY EVER LOVIN HEART FOR YOUR GENEROUSITY TOWARDS MY RIDE FOR THE VULNERABLE!!!!! YAH! YAH! YAH! xoxoxoxo
I've always loved Rehema (e is pronounced as a long A. Rae for short). It's Swahili for mercy, and we can't use it, since our baby will likely keep their given name. Enjoy the fun of looking!
Ha ha...love Joel's suggestions. :) You're lookin' good, Squash!!
Post a Comment