Check out this link to see a pretty hot mama and her sweet oldest daughter. We're at the bottom, and while you're there you can discover how awesome these baby carriers are. Seriously, they saved Kezia from Joel's 2 year old grasp and allowed me to mop floors at the same time.
www.peapodcreations.ca
6 comments:
great pic...I'm sold!!! oh, I already have one! i really do love that picture tho!
You are famous! (and looking great too) I had one for newborn use too.
That's very cool! How did your picture end up on their site?
Awesome! Although I love how it says US distributer. haha considering youre all Canadian, eh?
My friend works with the gals that produce the cuddly wrap and asked me when Kezia was a month old to model for their packaging. So over the years, we've ended up on the package, the brochure, and now the website. Kezia was thrilled to see her picture with me on the computer!
wow - hot mamma is right:) It took me a little while to find you - yup i'm a bit challenged that way;) I still remember going in to a store in Wpg and seeing your picture on the front of one of these wraps. so cool!
Post a Comment