Saturday, April 26, 2014

What a Wonderful Time

We've been back for a few weeks, but life has been quite busy since we have returned. As well, we celebrated Easter (where I took zero pictures!) and so I wasn't here commenting on our trip.

It was a blessed time to be back. Enough had changed where I wasn't emotionally attached in an unhealthy way; the soup at my favourite restaurant wasn't as good as before, my favourite bodywash in the market was discontinued and there was a new palm tree in front of my old house that was huge, signifying I had been gone a long while. And yet there were many things that hadn't changed; the church, the traffic, many of our friends, the weather.

We were able to be there and reconnect knowing that in a few short days we were leaving. The time went much too fast.....

Here are a few pictures of our first week.




















No comments: