For those of you who aren't able to come over to our house for a cup of coffee this afternoon, why not sit down by the computer, bring your own cup of joe, and enjoy a tour!
how neat is that! your home looks so big and relaxing! i loved Asha sleeping...so sweet! You have a lovely home. now i can imagine it while you talk about it! thanks for the tour! ...bananas that you can eat? are turtles pets? tame? i always think so snapping turtles. you have a huge yard too! very nice!
The house is so bright. Looks like a really nice kitchen with lots of counter and cupboard space! Too bad I don't like banana's! Miss you so much and love you all even more!
Thanks for the tour! Now we can visualize you better where you are. Your place looks great and roomy! But I can't quite wrap my head around trying to live there with a family...Emery and I have travelled only twice to such faraway places to vacation and I know the feeling of trying to get around and communicate for just a week. I cannot imagine trying to find all the necessities of life - and dealing with medical issues?! Oh man, we are so praying for you guys.
That is so exciting!!! Brings back a lot of memories... You have a nice space and NO snow in winter... YEAH!! SO exciting! All the best as you adjust to your new life there ;)
I really liked your tour..I wanted to cry seeing it...it brought back memories for me in Paraguay and Bolivia...ooo and say hi if you ever get a chance, to David...the Micro driver, he was my micro driver too when I went to Bolivia!!! Kathy your doing great!!!! and every day will get a tiny bit easier!!! No te Precupes!!!!
I feel like I'm there with you. Thanks for doing the tour for everyone to enjoy. I'm so sorry that we weren't able to spend any time with you guys while you were home for that brief interlude. Miss you terribly and have NEVER stopped praying! Oh, and thanks for loving me :-), too.
That was so fun! Samuel loved the tour - little disappointed that we didn't get to see the turtles but he had a chuckle when you said your dresser was messy (I think he might have seen a messy dresser before) Thanks for the tour - and sweet little Asha - what a treat to see her! Talk to you soon!
13 comments:
how neat is that! your home looks so big and relaxing! i loved Asha sleeping...so sweet! You have a lovely home. now i can imagine it while you talk about it! thanks for the tour! ...bananas that you can eat? are turtles pets? tame? i always think so snapping turtles. you have a huge yard too! very nice!
The house is so bright. Looks like a really nice kitchen with lots of counter and cupboard space! Too bad I don't like banana's!
Miss you so much and love you all even more!
Love Auntie Judy
How precious to see Asha sleeping in her crib.
Looks like a really nice house. Lots of bright light. The kitchen looks like there's a lot of counter and cupboard space.
Wha a time you've had getting settled in. It was so precious seeing Asha asleep in her room!
Miss you lots and love you more!
Love Auntie Judy
glad things are going well. you came to mind today.
jocelyn (your neighbour on noble)
Thanks for the tour! Now we can visualize you better where you are. Your place looks great and roomy! But I can't quite wrap my head around trying to live there with a family...Emery and I have travelled only twice to such faraway places to vacation and I know the feeling of trying to get around and communicate for just a week. I cannot imagine trying to find all the necessities of life - and dealing with medical issues?! Oh man, we are so praying for you guys.
That is so exciting!!!
Brings back a lot of memories...
You have a nice space and NO snow in winter... YEAH!!
SO exciting!
All the best as you adjust to your new life there ;)
Looks more spacious and lots of nice windows...much better than Fresno...ha.
Still praying as you transition these next weeks. -Rachel R.
It's bigger than your court apartment-yay!
I really liked your tour..I wanted to cry seeing it...it brought back memories for me in Paraguay and Bolivia...ooo and say hi if you ever get a chance, to David...the Micro driver, he was my micro driver too when I went to Bolivia!!!
Kathy your doing great!!!! and every day will get a tiny bit easier!!! No te Precupes!!!!
WOW!! your house is beautiful! i love your new home. what a gift. xo
So glad you showed us your home. It's beautiful, and I love that now I can picture your lives a lot better way out there.
I feel like I'm there with you. Thanks for doing the tour for everyone to enjoy. I'm so sorry that we weren't able to spend any time with you guys while you were home for that brief interlude. Miss you terribly and have NEVER stopped praying! Oh, and thanks for loving me :-), too.
Becky
That was so fun! Samuel loved the tour - little disappointed that we didn't get to see the turtles but he had a chuckle when you said your dresser was messy (I think he might have seen a messy dresser before)
Thanks for the tour - and sweet little Asha - what a treat to see her!
Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment