Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Take a Peek

I figured it was time to show a few more pictures of the kids. Just a little look into this past week. We've all finished classes and Carl and I are starting work, but I'll blog about that in a bit. In the meantime, while we catch our breath, enjoy the pictures!


4 comments:

Louise said...

Beautiful pics!!
My parents were so excited to show me pictures of the other Kezia Heppner...too cute!!
Looks like they are having a lot of fun!
HUGS!!

Laura Thiessen said...

those jammies that Asha is in are from Superstore! awesome.
laura

andrea said...

i just smile each time i see pictures of you and your kiddos! they are really sweet! they seem content and adjusting very well in their in home/community! it does really sound like you have great friendships surrounding you! Love you!

MBergen said...

Thanks for the pictures! Your little ones are so cute! And, the one with them all reading. . . definitely should be on a poster somewhere advertising literacy!