Friday, June 26, 2009

Power Lab VBS - en Ingles


.
This past week, Joel and Kezia had the pleasure of attending Vacation Bible School. We only found out on Saturday that the kids would have an extra two weeks of winter break on account of the A1 flu. Normally, they would still be in school. So it was a nice treat to be able to go to the English church for VBS in English. Our kids got to interact with other missionary kids (where many of them go to an English school from August to May).

Joel was just so excited when he found out it was Power Lab, the theme of the VBS he attended last year. He told me that he already knew the songs, but the actions were different. Kezia was even more thrilled because she wasn't able to go last year in Canada, nor here in Bolivia when our Spanish church had VBS in January. The kids learned all about how God gives them power through songs, bible lessons, cool experiments, and fun snacks.

The kids had a wonderful time, and I made sure that I got lots of pictures and video of their presentation. I'm not ashamed anymore of trapsing to the front to get the best angle. I've got memories to capture!


4 comments:

Louise said...

That is so exciting for them!!
Cute pics :)

Roo said...

right! on! soooo fun!

Anonymous said...

ssam loves yyyyouu.
bbbbbbbyye

Laura Thiessen said...

I love how Joel is waggling his head at the end of the video, just grooving to the music. awesome.
Luke especially likes this video because it's got music. He bounces in my lap along with joel and kezia.