Thursday, March 25, 2010

If you were a Fly on the Wall....

You'd hear,

I'm praying from my throat. -A

I'm going to cover you in toothpaste and eat you alive. -J

Keep your hands to yourself or I'll punch you! -K

I'm so tired I need a candy. -A

I need to take my shirt off to do my super cool Michael Jackson moves. -J

Don't cry like a girl! Then how does a boy cry? Well, spank him and he'll cry! -A

It's not a good idea to lick knives or else you'll cut your tongue out. -K

I'm such a good drawer, I can draw on myself. -A

It's pretty cool that you love me more than everything, but God loves me even more than that. -J

I'm going to broom the floor. -K

I'm pretty much the smartest kid I know. -J

And dear Jesus, help me to stay in my bed and not to muck around, and not to yell at Kezia, and not to pull her hair or poke her in the neck and not to fight with Joel and for me to have a great day at school with my teachers, Amen. -A

Don't be so picky with the flowers on the fork. At least it's a fork to use. At least you have food to eat! -J

I just love eating chicken necks! -K

My legs are so sore, they don't work. Can you please pick me up? Alsame? -A

I don't want to just talk about myself, so I need to tell you what other people are doing, especially if they are doing something wrong -K

I don't really like to eat grissle because it's super chewy and unflavourable. -J

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Highly entertaining!

Roo said...

haahahaa " i'm so tired i need a candy"....I UNDERSTAND THAT!! am there so often myself. :)

Louise said...

Very cute!!
Gotta love kids :) :)

andrea said...

super cute! i love those! seeing as though my youngest is barely putting sounds to words I am simply amazed at your youngest's skills! very impressive!

Friesen Family of Four said...

Perfect! Such great memories! Keep those and read them often - especially on your difficult days to remind you how very precious these little angels are!!

Kelly Rempel said...

Haha, these are great! I've been keeping a running list of Zara's "quotable quotes" on our calendar...after biting her tongue one day, she said "Don't kiss it to make it better, it needs a candy to be better!" :) Doctors take note!

Andrea said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the things kids say!!