Thursday, October 27, 2011

New Name?

I need your advice out there.  Even if you don't usually comment, here's a question for you.

Should I change the name of our blog now that we aren't in Bolivia?
Do you have suggestions as to what I could call the new blog?

C'mon, leave me a comment and tell me what you think.....

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hmm... You did change it when you moved from Fresno, so I guess it makes sense to change it again. You could call it "Called in Canada" or "Six in Steinbach." Or just move east and call it "Six in Saskatchewan" ;)

Laura Thiessen said...

I like Six in Steinbach! Good one, Michelle! I agree a name change would be appropriate. Heppners...Heppners Handle, Heppners Harping (sounds a little rude, actually), Heppners Hope? Hopeful Heppners :) Ah, we could toss around alliteration all day long! We should get a coffee and keep this up. ;)

andrea said...

Searching in Steinbach. Where God wants us. The next phase of His plan. Back Home. Busy while we wait. ....I could go on!!!

The Enríquez-Zandstra family said...

If you change the name, don't change the URL -- or be sure to let me know so I can continue to keep up with your thoughts and pictures. :-)