It's been a busy time for us in the last while, hence the lateness of the birthday party pictures. It was a good party with our family and a few friends from Winnipeg. We had a number of pictures of Elena from her first year displayed on each table and people got to guess how old she was in each picture. Plus, we ate and visited too.
Carl and Joel made the sandwiches.
Mom and I cut up all the vegetables.
I set up at our church.
PS Cake Design made the amazing Oreo cake.
Family and friends made the party.
And One made the Girl.
4 comments:
What a happy little girl :) Looks like it was a fun day, and such a joyful thing to celebrate!
Okay, I can not get over those eyes!! So amazing!!! Glad you had a great time celebrating that sweet lil' gem!
ps: DQ has been calling my name really loudly....!!!!
awww....what a cutie:)
I love the picture of you watching her open the stuffed rabbit because I can just hear you saying, "Oooh, what did you get? Is that a rabbit?" It makes me miss you guys to see pictures of parties we could have been at!
Post a Comment