Whatever and Wherever God calls you to, He will equip you for
So, I need to know why one of the guys is wearing a shirt that appears to say "Bakersfield." Surely not the town in California??
Yup Michelle, it's the one and only Bakersfield in CA. His wife is from Shafter and he's from here. We got to know them while we lived in Fresno. Small world, eh?
These are the most beautiful things I have seen in a long time..... Thanks for posting them!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So, I need to know why one of the guys is wearing a shirt that appears to say "Bakersfield." Surely not the town in California??
Yup Michelle, it's the one and only Bakersfield in CA. His wife is from Shafter and he's from here. We got to know them while we lived in Fresno. Small world, eh?
These are the most beautiful things I have seen in a long time..... Thanks for posting them!
Post a Comment