Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Joel Goes to VBS

This last week, Joel and privilege of attending Vacation Bible School at our church; this year's theme was Power Lab. He was really looking forward to it. I decided a few months ago that I would like to help, so I was a station leader for the Cinema Science Lab.

Joel had a great time in his group, learning bible verses, singing songs, playing games, and of course eating the cool snacks. He did tell me a number of times on the way home that he loved it when I did cool stuff in my station (especially making the pop bottle blow up) and that he was thankful I brought him to VBS.

Sure, it was a busy week with him and I running off every day at 5:15 (or even later some days...) and then only home just before 9:00. He was very tired. And Carl stayed at home with the girls for 5 nights, which was fun and busy and frustrating and great all at the same time!

But after all was said and done, while watching the kids sing their hearts out, I was glad that we could be a part of this. Joel learned so much and I did too. Enjoy watching the praises to Him!
.

1 comment:

Sandi Mutch said...

Great video! I love the fill-in swaying - he's got some moves!