Yesterday, I happened to be sitting out of the office when I saw a cute little lady, a princess, and a mommy with her baby on her back tromp across the lawn.
Nati, who takes care of our children while we work, was playing dress up with Asha and Kezia. It was very cute. And of course, along with their pretend, it was very important to have some mandarine oranges from the tree. What a great way for them to spend the afternoon. The kids always have a special time with Nati. It's reasons like this that I can enjoy my job to the fullest.


3 comments:
what a blessign to have such a precious care giver for your kids! your girls get to play mommies and use their imaginations...and eat oranges! very sweet! how special that is...and peace of mind for you as you are do your work!
What fun!
That is so precious. What a blessing to have such a great person to take care of your kids :)
Post a Comment