Wednesday, December 15, 2010

34 Weeks/Baby Shower



This month, my pose is a little different!

Friends that I met at school, were so thoughtful and threw us a baby shower. I told them that normally in our culture, we only have a baby shower for the first baby. They thought that was so sad that the next ones wouldn't get anything special and I told them, "Oh yes, they get gifts", but they interrupted me and said, "But they don't get a party!"



Here's Rebeca, Luz, Cris, Susi, Julie, Charis and Me.



A little generous on the size, don't you think Carl?



Julie and I

Luz hosted the party at her house and we enjoyed good food and funny games. One of the games was if I couldn't guess the gift before I opened it, the giver got to draw on my belly. Well, everyone knows that you can't tell the difference between a onesie and a sleeper in a box, so everyone had their make up pens poised even before I guessed.







It was a special evening to be blessed with such generous and kind friends. Our lil' gal is going to be sporting some pretty cool onesies!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Looking good...love your hair! Glad it was a good time and you have such good friends!

Andrea said...

What a fun blessing! And that top picture is HILARIOUS!! Love it!!