Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Maternity Shots from 36 Weeks

8 comments:

andrea said...

gorgeous! another beautiful baby! great shots...and quite an adorable belly! cannot wait to see your addition! love and prayers!

Michelle said...

I love the shot by the tree! That is classic. I was thinking of you yesterday on 1/11/11, but I guess baby will have to have a less palindromic birthday. =)

Laura Thiessen said...

Oh your kids are so sweet with your belly. They are going to love your newest addition like no baby has ever been loved. You've got a wonderful family! That new baby is making me jealous already...;) xo laura

Megan said...

These are so great!

Rachel Amariah said...

I love these pictures. What a beautiful family - and belly:)

Roo said...

beautiful...your hair is getting so long!!! xo

Andrea said...

Kathy -- these are GORGEOUS pictures! You look positively stunning!

Jenna said...

you are STUNNING! those are some great pics!