Don't get too excited about any of my profound thoughts. There aren't any lately, really. Just scattered ramblings....
I decided I wouldn't do a recap of 2010, because I sort of did a recap of our 2nd year here, so why repeat myself? I guess I could get around to doing that video post.....ugh... too much energy needed for that right now. Plus, I only have two looks right now, frizz head or grease head. And don't even get me started about my look from the neck down! This watermelon is getting really heavy and low.
Well, I can tell you things that have happened in the New Year that I'm thankful for:
Joel and Kezia love doing the dishes....must be from my side of the family
Asha is loving to cuddle and tells me that she loves me, loves me, loves me a lot
Our PMR is done AND everything balanced out
Baby stayed put
I got some work stuff done today that before I just resigned myself I wouldn't get done
Carl and everything that he is
Yesterday we had a lovely relaxing day with friends
Alright. Oh, and maybe I haven't mentioned how fast our kids are growing. Seriously, it must be the weather, because all of them have grown at least 1.5 inches in the last 6 months. I haven't weighed them but for their heights, check these out:
Joel is 4'8"
Kezia is 3'11"
Asha is 3'3"
So, okay, I told you it was scattered thoughts....Wishing you a Marvelous Monday and nothing but Terrific-ness for Tuesday.
4 comments:
I loved your ordinary post :) Congrats on the PMR accomplishment! I remember afternoons in the MCC library where I would be yelling at the computer for not figuring out my PMR for me because it was always off, and Carl would be at the table doing the same :P
Okay, and is Joel's height in the metric system? I think so because I almost freaked out when I read that! Sending so much of my love to you all! Hope that baby comes soon!
Love the random...seems to make you seem like you're just down the street for some crazy reason. Thinking of you all as this new year is underway. Much love.
Yeah, Joel is crazy tall, but we'd call the feet and inches Imperial (kind of ironic, eh?). As for how many metres he is, I'm a pathetic Canadian who doesn't know unless I check the measuring tape!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! xoxo and yeah...i hear ya?!! what's up with kids and growing up!!!! i was quite shocked looking at my girls legs today!!! WHAT HAPPANED TO MY BABIES!!!....too fast. xoxo
Post a Comment