Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Visitor

We had a lovely friend from Bolivia come and visit before Christmas.  Rosmery is here doing presentations for the daycare where she works and serves.  It was so good to see her.  I almost wanted to jump into her suitcase so I could travel back with her.  But how silly, because she'd have to have room for all 6 of us!

We went out with her and Elma, another former MCC worker in Bolivia for Dim Sum.  I tell you, it was pretty cool introducing this amazing food to 2 good friends.  I love how the course of our lives takes us to places where we get to grow friendships with some of the neatest people.  Thank you God.



1 comment:

Andrea said...

Ah yes...*that's* what makes it silly - that she'd have to fit all 6 of you. ;)

I love you Kathy! You always make me smile!!