Praise be to the God....the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. 2 Cor. 1:3-4
I have become more keenly aware how things and people are so interconnected. I have realized that doors that close for us, may mean they are opening up somewhere else for someone else. Sometimes God keeps us from things because of what is happening over there and it has very little to do with us. Sometimes God has us walk through situations not for our own good or lesson, but for someone else. Maybe the things I'm learning are not for me. So these things that I have been learning this year, where will I use them to bless someone else?
1 comment:
ohhhhh that scripture...powerful. speaks deeply to me in some waters i am waddling through at the moment. love you!
Post a Comment