Saturday, April 21, 2012

Easter Pictures with Tights

As promised, here are some of the shots from Easter in front of church.  It was a little chilly, a bit more windy and definitely blindingly sunny.  Since the family gathering pictures are pretty stellar, I'll include those too.....in a later post.










4 comments:

andrea said...

i love this pictures! Ryan has the same sweater as Joel! very cute pictures! kathy, I really like your hair too! you've got a beautiful family!!!

Michelle said...

You guys are so beautiful! I love how you can see your kids' personalities in their expressions. I can just imagine what Elena is like by seeing her pictures.

Laura Thiessen said...

I LOVE the teal!! You all are so pretty. Even Carl. Except he's handsome of course. :) I just love you guys.

Rachel said...

These are fantastic! Such a great looking family. Love it all...and you!