Tuesday, November 20, 2012

It's Here

Winter that is.  It came in full force the weekend previous, almost 30 cm of snow fell on our city.  I'm glad that the kids are having a great time in the snow (some for only minutes, others a bit longer) and the wind chill hasn't dipped to unimaginable numbers, yet.  I have to admit that I'm not a huge fan of winter.  I don't enjoy being cold, but I have decided that I won't just hide inside for the next number of months.  I'll bundle up, even if the neighbours think I'm a bit excessive and try my best to have as much fun as the kids.


*they really were having a good time in the snow, it's just that some of our kids make weird faces as soon as there's a camera around.  It's what keeps life hilarious, right?*

1 comment:

Ang said...

That reminds me, I should probably look at getting a decent parka if I plan to leave the house at all in the next 4 months.