Friday, November 23, 2012

500th Post

I can hardly believe that I have posted 500 entries here!  I'm pretty proud of myself and thankful our family's happenings have been documented.  I've never really celebrated a blogaversary, so I wasn't sure what to do, except smile profusely to myself.

500 favourite things?  Okay, that would take me forever
500 questions you  might have? That would take you forever
500 something else....well, that's a lot and knowing me, I'd never finish
Does it have to be 500 of something?  Well, no but, uh.....

How about links to some of my favourite or meaningful posts?  Would you like that?  Kind of fun going down memory lane.  Yes, I think that's what I shall do.  So without any further delay, enjoy and Happy Blogaversary to Me!


Airplanes, Tears, and Vomit - herehere, and here
Holidays!  - herehereherehereherehere, and here
Think Think Think - herehere  here, and here
The video that made me cry - here
And the ones that made me laugh hysterically - here and here
Events that stretched us aka Character Builders - herehere, and here
A life changing event - here
Times of angst + wide variety of emotions - herehere, and here
Milestones in their lives
   Joel - here and here
   Kezia - here and here
   Asha - here and here
   Elena - here and here
My frequent reflections on Transition- here, here, here, here, here, and here
WOW God moments - herehere, here, and here
The 300th post - here, so I guess I kind of did have a celebratory post J

Maybe you don't have time to read every single post I've tagged here, but these are some of the ones that stuck out as I perused through the blog.  Maybe you have ones that impacted you that I haven't listed. Or maybe one that made you laugh or cry. What are your favourite posts?  I'd love to know.

No comments: