Saturday, July 18, 2015

Beach Day

There's nothing I love more than just hanging out at the beach. I love the heat, I don't really burn, and I don't even mind all the sand stuck everywhere.

We had a leisurely morning and got ready and left when we were good and ready. I hate leaving early in a bad mood because we're "late" to go and relax. When we arrived, the beach was packed, but we found a nice little corner and enjoyed the hours of sunshine. Asha met up with a friend and had a fabulous time playing. The other kids enjoyed making sand castles and a sand hot tub too. The clouds started rolling in, so we packed up and made it to the car just as the sky opened up and the rain POURED down. We decided to stop at a fabulous place for gelato and were able to get in and out without getting too wet. So we ate huddled in the van, but it was so worth it.






No comments: