A few weeks ago, this boy lost his last tooth. I still have plans to make an epic appearance by the Tooth Fairy. Now, our kids all know about what really happens, except probably the littlest one has no clue yet because she hasn't lost any of her teeth. A few months ago, one of the kids told me, "Look Mom, you can either just hand me the change now, but if you want to make this fun, you can still sneak into my room and tuck the money under my pillow,". Hah!
I admit, I still keep the teeth. I have a little box for each kid and tuck away the teeth, for what, I'm not sure. I do have a friend that has made jewelry out of her children's teeth, but I don't think I'd go that far. I still haven't figured out why I keep them, but I can't imagine just throwing them away.
So with the last baby tooth out of his mouth, we may have to head to the orthodontist. I'm hoping not, but we shall see. In the meantime, I have to gather up some pink glitter, balloons, some ribbon and a handful of change.....
No comments:
Post a Comment