Thursday, March 10, 2011

Just for Kicks

I bought this little blue dress in 2000 when I was in Austria. I was walking by a second hand store and saw it in the window and decided to buy it. Weird souvenir, I know, but I figured if I didn't have a daughter, it would be a unique memory of Austria. I took pictures of Kezia in this dress and I distinctly remembering her being more excited for the photoshoot than Asha clearly is here. The yellow dress and head covering I bought at an Old Colony garage sale. I couldn't help myself!

So one of the perks of having kids is subjecting them to strange photoshoots. Seriously, I'm now on the hunt for some traditional Bolivian clothing from the different regions and a pair of colony overalls for Joel.....




2 comments:

Corrie said...

I laughed real hard when I saw the first picture :) and I love Asha in the little mennonite dress!

Andrea said...

TOO funny!!!