Thursday, December 1, 2011
This Song Describes It
Last week was a bit hard as another door closed for us. It seemed like it could be a good fit ministry wise, but alas, no interview even. But before the answer, (which I have to remind myself is what we had been praying for all along), we made some decisions about letting go some of our preferences, our ideas of what will work for our family and flung open the doors of possibilities. God knows, and even right now in the midst of feeling pretty tired, we have to rest in that. My sister in law (bless you!) sent this song to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love you Kathy! You have an incredible ministry serving and loving others. I am praying as you try patiently await His direction. You and your family are such blessings to our family and so many others. love you!
Hi. I don't have any deep or reassuring thoughts, but I thank you for sharing your thoughts and struggles. I think your new blog title is hopeful and well chosen. Sigue adelante!
Anita Z.
Seriously - one of my FAVORITE songs. I can hardly listen to it without getting emotional.
Love you!
Post a Comment