Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Fun

I haven't time to blog about all of our activities lately since I've either been marking, single parenting, packing or attempting to have a life.  So in the next while it might seem that we have done SO much but in reality, it's just that I will be binge blogging!

A few weekends ago our family went to the local fair and had a lovely time.  I admit, I was really tired and didn't want to go.  Carl had just come back from another trip away and I just wanted to relax at home.  But the kids were hoping to take part in the community event and so we went.  I was glad that we did.  Joel had the chance to go on the SkyMaster and freaked his mother out more than he did himself (well, almost).  Here are some shots of before/after Joel meets SkyMaster,  the skyline, Elena enjoying slurpee and donuts with Steph, Kezia  sitting high with Garry, enjoying a ride with her mom and Carl riding the crazy dragon with Asha. It was a great evening for us all, and nobody puked!










1 comment:

Laura Thiessen said...

Those are great photos!! You all are smiling so big! Tht's nice.