There is a neat little feature with blogger where I can schedule posts ahead of time. There have been times where I have written 4 or 5 posts and scheduled them every 4 days and unbeknownst to you all I have been technically absent for a long while.
And this would be one of those times. We are far far away from our home now and have been for a while. Some of you may know where we are and what you are up to, but here I haven't posted much. I am truly enjoying our holidays, the heat, and the friends, celebrating a birthday girl in a truck stop, and crossing many state lines. All the pictures are on my camera here where I am and my computer is far far away from me at home. I promise that once we return I will reconnect them, post about all our lovey happenings and catch you up. But for now, enjoy the summer, soak up the sun, and sit in the presence of friends and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment