Sunday, November 10, 2013

I'm Back

It's been a month since I've blogged and I know that those of you that check every day have probably wondered what in the world happened to me. There's been quite a bit going on and I wasn't able to take time out to blog.

I was wrestling with a huge decision and it drained almost all of my extra energy to process. And because it's something I can't blog about or even couldn't discuss with many people, I went silent here. Don't worry, it has all panned out and though it was tough, I was glad for the journey. Kezia panicked when I shared my feelings around the situation because she thought my Spanish Bilingual project was shut down. I assured her it hasn't.

So I'm back. I promise that I'll catch you up on our happenings. It's been quite the month......

2 comments:

andrea said...

muah! welcome back! perhaps it's time for me to show up too!

Anonymous said...

Glad to "hear" from you again. I've been anxiously waitng for the next update after your last post...