We had been wondering at what point we should cut Asha's hair. She's a girl, so longer hair is what we're going for, I think? But it's so curly and we started to notice that some of the back was growing in thicker, making those original strands look even more straggly and frizzy. But she was just able to have her hair in pigtails!
So we decided to cut the hair, because hair always grows. We put her in the shower on a stool and explained what we were going to do. After each cut, she announced, "Okay! All Done!". Not quite. She lasted for the entire time, and was quite happy with her new do. And I think she looks pretty cute, and more and more like a Joel mini-me.
5 comments:
Beautiful - and so true - looks so much like Joel!! Good job on the cut Mom!
love that toothy grin!
Oh my goodness -- DEFINITELY a Joel mini-me...but also definitely a GIRL version! She is beautiful!!
(and goodness, girl -- you are looking slimmer and slimmer in each picture that I see!)
I LOVE cutting my kids hair...it is an addiction actually! She is so sweet! 'lil joel'...I'm sure she gets tons of kisses with that sweet face!
and yes, Andrea is right...you are disappearing!
Tooo cute!!
She is beautiful :)
Post a Comment