It started when I just started singing the song a few weeks ago and the kids overheard me. Asha loved it so much, she would ask me repeatedly for the round-baby song, day after day. Then Joel started humming it, and singing it constantly. So I found it on You-tube and played it for them.
Seriously, I don't know which was more of a laugh, the 80's hair on that guy, or the kids. And of course, when the upload glitched, that just got me.
6 comments:
I love it! You guys have awesome kids!
swa--EET!! your kids are hilarious!
That is the funniest video! Some sweet moves - especially towards the end - and I like Joel's look too!
Too fun. Takes me right back to "The Wedding Singer". I think I sang that song 3000 times too!
They have the Heppner groove!
Kristal
k, that is super sweet! I was dancing along with your girls! i know deep done inside, Joel was dancing!!! seriously funny!
I LOVE YOU!!!
Kathy this is so funny, I was singing the exact song just last month maybe when I heard a newer version playing in a store, and Angela was all intrigued and started singing her own version. I'm going to check out the You tube.
Love ya!
Post a Comment