Monday, June 6, 2011

Guess Who's 4 months?

Elena!  On Sunday of our celebration weekend, Elena turned 4 months.  I just have to gush about how awesome this baby is.  She's so content, she's so happy, she's such a blessing.  This month, she's been busy growing and developing.

This month, Elena fit into her first pair of jeans
1st babysitters, Rebeca and Eunice Vasquez for our team meetings
Had plenty of photoshoots with MCCers, so we have memories of all the special people
1st cold
Elena loves to blow spit bubbles
We notice she has eczema on her arms, sigh....
1st movie in a theatre, Rio
Started to roll a bit
Elena is super responsive and loves it when people talk or sing to her, she kicks her legs like crazy!
She found her feet this month
Elena laughed for the first time!
And she growls and screeches
Elena is growing her hair back on the top of her head, and now is getting a bald spot on the back
We went to our 1st mother/daughter tea and Elena won flowers as the youngest daughter
Went for Canadian passport pictures
Celebrated her first Mother's day

I'll post stats of lil' E when we go to the Doctor.  I know that's she's gained weight because she has rolls on her legs and dimples on her fingers.  Kezia says she's so cute and tasty she could eat her.  I agree!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Can't wait to meet this precious lil' girl IN PERSON for the first time...soon!!!!