Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Stats on Lil' E

At 4 Months

Weight - 6.7kg = 14lb 12 oz
Height - 65 cm = 25.6 in
Head - 42 cm = 16.5 in

She's gained 700 g and grown a total of 1 cm this month.  I knew she seemed bigger!

We said goodbye to her pediatrician today.  He's such a friendly and thorough doctor.  Sigh, well, at least I had the nerve to ask for a picture of him with Elena.  He was more than happy, so I realized it's not so goofy to be asking people in these last days to pose for pictures.

1 comment:

Laura Thiessen said...

sigh* saying goodbye to a good doctor is a hard thing to do. I don't ever want to say good-bye to the doctor here...he delivered both my babies! good for you for getting a photo.
PS-
Elena is SO BIG!