That's what you call a dozen and that's how many years Carl and I celebrated on the 28th. I can hardly believe we've been married for 12 years! Where does the time go?
I remember very clearly our 1st anniversary, a weekend getaway just before my university grad where I beat Carl in scrabble - triple word score with Zither.
And when we were married 5 years and dropped Joel off at his auntie and uncle's place to go out for Dutch food. I was pregnant with Kezia.
Then 10 years here in Bolivia, freezing our buns off while attending our two day team meetings, but getting some very special jewelry from my marido.
Carl is a great husband and I can't imagine life without him. We went for a lovely supper to Carl's favourite churrasqueria, Brasargent. We ate and talked and ate some more. We reflected on the last year and dreamed for the coming. Looking forward to celebrating many more years with my Carl. Happy Anniversary!
3 comments:
12? Happy anniversary! I have been so inspired by your relationship! so happy you could have a date night!
Happy Anniversary you two!!!!
Congratulations! We just celebrated 10 years on the 26th and also can't believe it has been this long.
Post a Comment