In case you didn't guess it, Carl bought me a keyboard for Christmas (and come to think about it, I think also for my 30th birthday....). Anyways, it is wonderful because I've missed my piano and I'm excited to play again and possibly teach Joel some music.
I, obviously, am not the only one who finds the keyboard absolutely amazing, but maybe for different reasons.....
6 comments:
HIL-A-RIOUS!!
How the heck did you keep the camera straight? Mine would've been shaking from my laughter.
Good ol' Ross....
THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!
Had me laughing :)
What a hoot!
that was hilariious! I think i was laughing more than him! it was so good to hear his laugh again!i loved this post! loved it!
its like watching a child play!
i'm back! i just needed to laugh out loud! you are right about never a dull moment where you are! i love this post! carl, you can play at my next wedding!lol!love you, annie
Love the video. Do miss that laugh!
Post a Comment