Here are a few shots from our workplace. I'm sitting at my desk, which I technically share with Carl, but he's seldom there. In fact...neither am I! I'm usually talking by the laundry room, at Centro Menno, in the unit house, at the market, in the CR's office. But the typical place where I keep all my pens is my desk, so I guess that's technically my work base.
As for Carl, well, he's been spending a lot of time in the large deposito. He's organizing everything and cleaning up all the junk. See his beautifully organized work cupboard? And then see the stacks of stuff he still has to sort through and find homes for? Plus there's furniture to move from one home to the next, appliance repair and purchasing. He was hoping that him and Pedro might get to the building inspections this week. Maybe not....maybe next week?

8 comments:
how about some pictures of the laundry room, then eh? ;)
Okay, okay! I'll take more pictures of our exciting work, in the many exciting places we go. The support staff ladies will be so flattered to think that you demand pictures there!
Your smile is contagious Kathy! My thoughts and prayers are with you!
Love seeing the pictures of your and Carl.
Have a good week, Kathy - see you soon - Kellan
so you do work! i thought you were sightseeing...kidding! thanks for the pictures...easier to picture were you are at! love you!
It's neat to be able to picture you hard at work. :)
Great picks :)
Neat to see your 'space'.
HUGS
Yay! You look great. And Carl looks like he'll have lots of "fun" organizing :) - Rachel
Post a Comment